The average college student strongly anticipates the prominent week or even two-week long vacation period that allows them to swap packing a heavy book a bag for a fancy travel luggage. It’s the instance many opt to make bucket-list worthy trip arrangements to ensure they have the time of their lives and make the most memories. Spring breakers love the idea of retreating to immersive destinations. Places where they can enjoy a fun and relaxing environment while absorbing the sounds of crashing waves blended with their favorite party tunes are often at the top of mind. With the uprising of luxury travel trends and another year of minimal travel restrictions, it is time to embrace your inner wanderlust and consider jaunting overseas to a splendid spot in the Caribbean region.
Deciding with friends on where to go, specifically? If you are hoping to encounter exclusive experiences while on holiday to a destination that delivers impressive cultural charm and instagrammable aesthetic beauty, here are five ultra-delightful visits that are worth a splurge:
- Jamaica: Over the past few years, Jamaica has earned a sound reputation as being a thrilling playground for young vacationers. It is one country in the West Indies that can guarantee an impressively good time. The captivating destination is very large but each distinctive area is fully-equipped to impart wonderful moments for anyone on a mid-semester break from university. Intend to have a magnificent stay at any of the world-class resorts or in a stylish vacation home. Prized with astounding rich history and the ultimate list of fun-filled activities, Jamaica is a treasure. It is a dynamic oasis studded with a rugged-edge. You can revel in unique water escapades like snorkeling in the deep seas and climbing the famous Dunn’s River waterfalls or you can choose to sightsee on land. Be invigorated by melodic sounds of reggae and dancehall music when you encounter the exotic nightlife. Additionally, the bold flavors of jerk chicken grilled to perfection will become an automatic obsession, leaving you to want more.
- Mexico: Bordering the Caribbean shores at its southeastern coastline is the glistening country of Mexico. Destinations like Cozumel, Cancun, and Riviera Maya (Tulum & Playa Del Carmen) are known to be spring breaker’s paradise. You can certainly unlock one-of-kind tranquility and excitement when visiting any of these alluring enclaves. Some institutions are warning against Mexico travel, merely for safety reasons. While this may be true, you can discover a high level of security by staying in an exclusive waterfront villa or indulging in all-inclusive accommodations at resorts that offer upscale rooms, lively swim-up pool bars and electrifying nightclubs on property. Above all, Mexico is still an extremely popular destination to spend your holiday. Let us here BE Luxury Collection help you build a bespoke itinerary with caution to ensure you are provided with the very best of everything while in town. There are boundless opportunities to luxuriate freely at day-parties on the beach, introduce your palette to authentic Mexican cuisine and bask in culture-packed festivities.
- Dominican Republic: Opulence meets care-free in a stunning and vibrant country like The Dominican Republic. Getaway to a student-friendly area like Punta Cana, where you will find exquisite and top-quality places to lodge for a great value. With envied weather mirroring the neighboring destinations in its region, you can take on fascinating adventures such as kayaking, windsurfing, ziplining, and sailing tours while in the DR. Unwind poolside or beachside with a cocktail in hand while soaking in mesmerizing views of the golden sun and swaying tropical palm trees. What makes The Dominican Republic so special from all others is the sweeping diversity and lush landscapes. This Spanish-speaking country makes an exceptional visit for any traveler who has a solid appreciation for idiosyncratic arts and heritage. It’s also a mecca for the most breathtaking rainforests and lagoons. Undoubtedly, there will also be a wide number of party-centric events to attend with friends when you there. The DR is a remarkable option for spring break travel and should not go without mention.
- The Bahamas: Think jet skiing on crystal clear waters, an ATV ride through the streets of downtown, an amusing fishing trip, or even swimming with pigs when you consider The Bahamas as a spring break destination. Framed with ravishing scenery and highly sought-after experiences, it is also one of the friendliest countries with the most inviting locals ready to give you a warm welcome. Aside from the finest beachfront villas and penthouses available to rent, there are renowned resorts The Atlantis and Baha Mar. These havens are decked with spectacular restaurants, casinos and nightlife set ups to help make the best of your stay. When looking for things to do by day, we recommend chartered boat excursions sourced by us here at BE Luxury. Our agency extends a marvelous portfolio of attractive charters and we specialize in facilitating unforgettable experiences within the archipelago. Presently, The Bahamas sits as a top touristic chamber with a myriad of islands and cays to explore outside of its capital city, Nassau. The short distance by plane is the ideal transit to route you from your classroom to the beach.
- Turks & Caicos: Brimming with iconic pristine beaches and charming local culture, Turks & Caicos is another sensational place to spend your time away. It has seemingly become a favored hotspot as of late when you look at the likes of Drake, Jack Harlow and other notable celebrities visiting very often. The duo of undisturbed settings and lavish accommodations gives the country a unique flare. Luxury amenities like contemporary infinity pools, boutique spas and an eclectic range of restaurants come without question in almost any district of choice. Many believe Turks is the consummate destination to vacation like an elite or get supreme rest and relaxation but there is not much to keep you entertained. In reality, there are so many diverting attractions. You have the possibility to parasail above the azure ocean, go horseback riding along a white-sand trail, scuba dive to see enchanting underwater marine life, spend a zestful night at the Fish Fry and more.
Planning a spring break trip to the Caribbean can be a cool way to escape from the walls of your dorm room and enjoy some sunshine. From the picture-perfect shores in The Bahamas and Turks & Caicos to the stirring nightclubs and landmarks in Jamaica, each beautiful and exciting destination has something unique to offer. Wallow in pure bliss and rum-punch or margarita sipping vibes the entire time. Depending on your budget and interests, you can select accommodations and activities accordingly.
Remember, at BE Luxury Collection, we offer Caribbean villa rentals, boat rentals, and other travel services to assist you. Contact us today to lock in top-notch experiences for spring break! No matter what country you choose, you are sure to have a trip that will never be forgotten.
Why Book with Us:
- Incredible area knowledge: We are professional travel partners with outstanding area intelligence. We know the ins and outs of the industry and all Caribbean destinations we serve to help our clients successfully navigate preparations for a flawless vacation.
- Trusted network: We work hand in hand with the very best in each country to source extraordinary travel solutions. Service providers within our network are extremely reliable, credible and experienced.
- Attention to your needs: Our travel and concierge management team has great skill in crafting experiences with a personalized and precise approach. We give special attention to your lifestyle demands and go the extra mile to hyper-customize your upcoming trip.